cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

30 Days

I raised an issue, was told basically to kick rocks via live chat, so I opened a case via support form.

30 days later someone contacts me to ask if the issue has been resolved.  I respond and mention it's been a month and asked if they actually wanted a response, and this is what I get back...

Hi Robbster

We hope you got our email the other day about your question - ref 02347803. We haven't heard from you and just want to check that everything's OK.

If you do still need help, please take a look at the email we sent as this includes details of what you need to do next. If we asked you to send us more information, just reply to that email or simply let us know that you're all sorted and we'll take it from there. 

If you would prefer to get in touch through Live Chat, simply Contact Us. Please remember your reference number 02347803, as again, it will help us keep a track of all your contacts. 

We're here 10am -10pm, 7 days a week, ready and waiting to help. 

Kind Regards, 

The NOW TV Team

1)  If you can't respond within 30 days, you don't deserve my money or even common courtesy.

2)  If you can take 30 days to respond, give me the same before sending email from a noresponse email address.

3) You don't even have the full Game of Thrones, which you advertised, and then dropped the licence on.  I was tricked into joining, but won't be fooled twice by you schmucks.

4) I visited 4 different stores in Glasgow.  Every one of them had 'bad cards' from NOWtv.  None of them would validate online, none of them could be made to work by support, all of them I was told to return to the shops.  You have a massive quality control/distribution issue and can't even sort it for big retailers at Braehead, so what chance do I have as an individual of seeing you resolve anything - none.

Take half the time your offshore support team spends pasting in stock excuses, and use that time and resource to sort the customer service and fulfillment disasters you have going on here.  Good grief, it's the most embarassing media company I've ever had the displeasure of bumping into....

Stop making excuses, stop pasting stock answers and start fixing this mess before we all move over to IPTV from eBay.

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User We have looked into your case and have seen that an email was sent on the 28/09 which asked for the voucher code and bill of the purchase if you have these items please reply to the email sent on th 28/09 with a picture to the items and we can then progress the case for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
We have looked into your case and have seen that an email was sent on the 28/09 which asked for the voucher code and bill of the purchase if you have these items please reply to the email sent on th 28/09 with a picture to the items and we can then progress the case for you.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

A month ago, your live chat told me to return the voucher and get a refund.  So far, I've had that song and dance 4 times.  That's 8 trips to and from places like Curry's and Argos.  One for a purchase, one for a refund.  They keep the voucher when issuing a refund.

I'm sure if you check the email associated with this account and check your live chat history for the first week of August - you'll see all the discussions, with voucher codes and the 'go away' support you provided.