cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

3 for 1 entertainment pass offer

Just received email from NOW TV offering 3 for 1 entertainment pass.

It has to be activated within 30 days ie 7th March 2018.

My current entertainment pass runs until 3rd April 2018.

I can add another pass within 30 days of the existing one without losing any time ie 6th March 2018.

If I use this offer and apply it on 6th March will it start when my existing pass finishes?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Geluk
Expert 2

I've had it too, but NOWTV have incorrect records, as I am an Entertainment Pass customer

only.

Hi we hope you’re enjoying your Sky Cinema Pass. Our 3 month for the price of 1 Entertainment Pass offer lets you watch your favourite movie stars, like Tim Roth and Nicole Kidman, all in binge worthy Box Sets

Perhaps careless wording ?

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Geluk
Expert 2

I've had it too, but NOWTV have incorrect records, as I am an Entertainment Pass customer

only.

Hi we hope you’re enjoying your Sky Cinema Pass. Our 3 month for the price of 1 Entertainment Pass offer lets you watch your favourite movie stars, like Tim Roth and Nicole Kidman, all in binge worthy Box Sets

Perhaps careless wording ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Me too.  Just posted in a different thread about it.

How is someone supposed to activate this when it tells you that you can't because you already have a pass!  Shouldn't they know you already have a pass?  And I've never had a Cinema Pass!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same here... Tried the link, and it says I can't purchase the pass, as I've already have a pass running.

IMG_20180205_194723.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Haven't had this email offer, but was wondering if it works similar in principle to the Chromecast offer where some members couldn't add the offer from the link ?

Then it might be worth checking when clicking on the get offer link if there is a NowTV voucher code shown somewhere in the URL address bar (would have thought the voucher code would show something like starting with NOW************** possibly a combination of 12 to 14 capital letters and numbers).

If there is some sort of code hidden within the URL address bar when linking to your account, perhaps try applying the code manually to your entertainment pass if you have less than 30 days left on an existing offer, where the green apply voucher button will be shown next to your pass.

Bit of a long shot, but worth checking.

Also, if no voucher code is shown within the URL link, perhaps try a different internet browser when clicking on the get offer link.

Legend 5
Legend 5

You can add a pass a month before. Passes run to exactly the minute. So you may find that it says you can't add a voucher if you add it too early on the day.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

my current pass expires 28th feb....

"Oops – you've already got an Entertainment Month Pass. It'll keep rolling each month, unless you cancel." message shows when clicking on the link in the email.....

Assumed if I 'cancelled' the current pass (i.e. not to renew), the link would work.... 

Nope ! - still get the "Oops – you've already got an Entertainment Month Pass. It'll keep rolling each month, unless you cancel." message.

Looking at My Account ... My current pass is cancelled -, giving me the message that I can still watch until 28th Feb.

I've only the option to restart the pass - no option to add any codes.....

I'll wait until 1st March to see if the email link will then work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

tried livechat.....

don't think they know what they are doing...

Md (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎13‎:‎56): Thanks for contacting NOW TV, you are talking to Md. How can I help? 

null (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎14‎:‎25): Hi, received "3 for 1 entertainment pass offer" email but unable to activate it on my account
null (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎14‎:‎44): "Oops – you've already got an Entertainment Month Pass. It'll keep rolling each month, unless you cancel." message displays
Md (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎14‎:‎44): Hi there, Good Morning.
null (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎14‎:‎52): current pass expires 28th feb
Md (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎15‎:‎21): Oh ! that's really strange to know.
Md (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎15‎:‎24): I can understand how it feels when things don't work the way they are supposed to.
Md (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎15‎:‎31): I will certainly check the details and try my best to help you with this.
null (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎15‎:‎36): https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Entertainment/3-for-1-entertainment-pass-offer/m-p/456527#M37100 is showing others having same problem
Md (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎16‎:‎03): Is it showing 'no content' in genres?
null (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎16‎:‎24): no... every thing wlse is fine
Md (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎17‎:‎21): Okay, I will have a look on it and will try my best to sort it for you.
Md (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎17‎:‎24): I just need few details from you to locate your account and for the security of your account, I hope this is fine with you?

null (‎06‎/‎02‎/‎2018‎ ‎08‎:‎17‎:‎48): yes

Chat ended due to timeout

then the chat ends !...   

What's "Is it showing 'no content' in genres? " got to do with the problem ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Is it possible for any large service provider (regardless of what that service is) to actually have a customer service centre that gives a sh*t about serving its customers?  If it's nothing to do with sales they just don't seem to be interested.

During your four minute "conversation" (using the term loosely) you were asked one irrelevant question!

I've mentioned this problem on another thread where one other person replied they are having this problem too!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hahahaha!

Just received an email "Oops, this offer is a much better fit!"...  For 3 months of Cinema for the price of 1.

That explains a few things.