cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

2 payments taken again!

Last month two payments of 2.99 were taken from my account. I contacted a member of your team through online chat option and they assured me that this was not true and on one parent was taken and there must have been a mix up with my bank. This month the same has happened again! Although it is only 2.99 I do not think it is fair that I pay for a service twice! In a year that will be 35.88 so you can see this adds up over time. Please contact me to let me know how you will be resolving this issue and when you will be refunding me as this clearly is not a mix up with my bank. Thank you for your time. Danielle
2 REPLIES 2
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User check your bills go to my account at top then my bills it will show if you have two sets of payments against this account. If not it is likely you have a duplicate account. You should be able to get payment references from these too. Get on to your bank ask for the payment references of the payments. If you then provide Now chat with those details they should be able to find out what account those were made against.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

It does sound like there has been 2 accounts setup, let me send you an email and I will do my best to help resolve this for you.

Andy