cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wiltshire2013
Scholar

15% off Sports Day Pass

Via VoucherCodes, there is an offer for 15% off sports day passes which clearly states for new and existing Now customers. The Ts & Cs also clearly state as such. However, on clicking through it takes you to a sign up page to create a new account. There is an option to sign in if you have an account, but this takes you to the main website where the passes cost £6.99, not £5.94 as per the offer. Is this a case of a badly worded offer which is really just for new customers? Or a problem with the webpage for existing customers? I have no current sports pass btw. I’m sure the answer lies with Live Chat, but thought i’d ask. The address for the offer is www.nowtv.com/promo/sportsday15
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Wiltshire2013

The code should apply automatically but you can apply it manually instead. Go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and in the Sports Day Pass section click apply a voucher and enter the code SPORTDAY15 

That should discount your purchase to £5.94

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Wiltshire2013

The code should apply automatically but you can apply it manually instead. Go to your My Account > My Passes page

https://account.nowtv.com/passes

and in the Sports Day Pass section click apply a voucher and enter the code SPORTDAY15 

That should discount your purchase to £5.94

Wiltshire2013
Scholar

Thanks Andy, your suggestion worked. Shame it didn’t apply automatically & that the instructions/ts&cs made no mention of being able to enter the code manually. Thanks again!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a sports day pass. Why can I not watch it on my iPad?

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Should be no problem watching a sports pass on the iPad. Have you installed the NOW TV app from the App Store? Make sure you sign into the app with the same username and password you used to buy the pass and it should let you watch.