cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: £10 PSN Offer

Still awaiting my voucher...signed up over 2 months ago, but cancelled due to poor film selection. 

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I also signed up through the specific ps4 URL in january but have not recieved my voucher. Help please?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hello,

I have lost my voucher emial, is it possible to send it again please??

-------------------

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @bngfce 

Thank you for posting. I have edited your response as this is a public forum. I will e-mail you very soon, please keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted

i havent recieved mine either please may you send me a code!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Ridgey16b

Thanks for your post.

I'll look into this for you and send you an email.

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Highlighted
Advocate

I too havent yet received my voucher? When will i receive it?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Observer

Well it's odd because I just found another thread regarding the PS4 Offer that I too sign up for via my PS4 and apparently you have to pay your first month after the trial £9.99 they will then give you your £10 PSN credit voucher,

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlayStation-4/About-the-PSN-10-offer/m-p/319553/highlight/false#M1334

Says it in the 2nd post if this is true it's misleading because when you click on the link via PS4 it takes you too the registry page to sign up from what I remember, it would seem you are breaking trading standards by offering something and not giving to customers who signed up, since page after page in the thread are people complaining they have not recieved there voucher code.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Nakatomi_Uk there have been many PlayStation deals in the last 3 years. Sometimes they've given out a £10 PSN voucher just for signing up, these days it's a voucher after you've paid for your first full month.

The terms were clear when you took up the offer so I'm not sure how it could be a breach of trading standards.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

Highlighted
Advocate

I signed up via the PS4 application when I saw this offer, and now I'm being told via livechat that the offer isn't applied to my account.

and this is after I've paid my first payment of £9.99, absoutley ridiculous.

I'm now being told that despite advertising the £10 credit on the PS4 app, I was actually required to follow the sign up process via PC or MAC.

I find this absolutely ridiculous.

To advertise something that benefits that platform, but not actually put forward the offer in discussion when signing up on that platform. 

0 Thanks