Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: £10 PSN Offer

Hi @mojobrew , 

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have sent you an email regarding this. 

Many Thanks, 

Karl 

NOW TV Team

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

I contacted Playstation as advised and they tell me the code has already been used on another account, so you must have given it out to someone else already.

Can you please email me a fresh code?

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Any update? Still no (working) code? Can someone sort this out please?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @mojobrew 

Very sorry about the delay. We're still waiting for an update from one of our teams.

We will email you as soon as we have a responds.

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

The second code worked, thank you.

Highlighted
Mentor

Still waiting on my code and it's now over 40 days since I signed up. Any chance of receiving it soon?

Tags (1)
0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Sent you an email now @yeadonuk 🙂

Regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Mentor

Many thanks for the help!

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi, I contacted now tv the other day about not getting the 10 voucher, they responded with a code pretty quick which was great,problem is it says the code is invalid. Can I get any help on this?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @JillBellamy2002 

Thanks for posting. I have edited your post to remove the screenshot as this is a public forum. I will send you an e-mail very shortly. 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks