cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Offer

Hello, I signed up for Now TV yesterday but, I never clicked the 'Get Offer' button at this link http://www.nowtv.com/promo/ps3?referrer=ps3offer&DCMP=erd_may13_NowTV_PS3offer__48

I just signed up from a normal sign up page, will I still get a £10 PSN voucher code?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

147 REPLIES 147
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey

I haven't revmcived my £10 psn voucher
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

A member of the NOW TV Team will be in touch shortly via email.

Kindest

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there,

I have now reached the end of my 30 day trial, and have enjoyed the service very much. However, I have not yet recieved my psn voucher. I signed up to NOW TV after seeing the offer on my Playstation. So I used the specific link on my mac and signed up, patiently waiting for the email with a voucher code on. With still no email, a quick search on google came up with this thread, with moderators saying it can take up to 30 day for the email to arrive. So, 30 days on, still no psn voucher :(. I've checked my junk, no email.

Any advice will be much appreciated.

cheers!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

We'll email you about this soon.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, not happy with that answer Sabrina, I did follow the correct URL, and signed up using my card details, supplying you with all my information. I know that this was only an offer to hoik people in to provide you with their details and to use your service in the hope that they forget to cancel their trial, but I feel totally mislead with this "offer".

I guess I'll be right in saying that due to the fact that the offer has ended, you don't want to pay out anymore. What a joke.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same here mate 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

WHat the hell is going on I signed up for the psn code it's been a month haven't received anything??... I will not let this slide I got my proof that I signed up for a psn code which is suppose to get within the trial and u never send me it I will take this case further
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

I will send you an e-mail very shortly about this.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i love the answer apparantly i didnt click the link okay then why the hel would i sign up for it? and also thanks for calling me a liar

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch.

Sorry to hear that you did not get the PSN offer.

We do have a system in place which will show us whether or not customer has gone through the correct process. Also we have tested it multiple times to see if there may be an error with it, however so far we have not seen any.

If you for example already have had any offers on your account, you are automatically not eligible for the offer.

More info can be found here: http://bit.ly/1x66qwP

Kind regards,

Birgit

NOW TV Team