cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: £10 PSN Offer

Hi Jamesclayy9122,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post, sorry to hear that you're yet to receive your offer.

As this is an account related query, we have sent you an email with a more detailed clarification.

Please keep a look out in your inbox.

Kindest regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

The £10 PSN code hasn't come to my account yet and I only a week left b4 my trial runs out. I clicked get offer with no problems at all.

What happens if it doesn't come after the 30days. My trial expires on the 1st december

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @Jackyboy2914 

Thanks for posting.

I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi, I too am yet to receive my code. Signed up for the trial using the PSN offer link on 29th October so my trial has now ended. Can this be chased up please.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi @StuK83 

Thanks for posting. I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Highlighted
Advocate

Thanks Ranj-S, the code worked. Thank you for looking into it for me.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I'm just coming up to 30 days from signing up and haven't received my Psn Voucher, in fact I haven't even received a welcome email and I have checked all folders and the email address on my account is correct. I was going to keep NowTv for a few months but am thinking twice about it now

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi Davelfc31,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post. Sorry to hear that you're yet to receive your PSN offer.

As this is an account related query, I am going to send you an email shortly.

I hope that this helps.

Regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Thank you Iv just received it 🙂

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Hi Ranj-S

I am on the 29th day of a 30 day free trial and have not yet recieved the £10 PSN voucher that was offered during sign up.

I appreciate there is 1 day to go but I have had numerous emails from NowTV for other things and can't understand what the hold up with the voucher is.

Can you help please?

Thanks,

Oli

0 Thanks