cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Offer

Hello, I signed up for Now TV yesterday but, I never clicked the 'Get Offer' button at this link http://www.nowtv.com/promo/ps3?referrer=ps3offer&DCMP=erd_may13_NowTV_PS3offer__48

I just signed up from a normal sign up page, will I still get a £10 PSN voucher code?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

147 REPLIES 147
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Okay! Is there away I can create a new account and get the offer using the same card details and having a 30 day trial?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hey,

You wouldn't be able to create a new account using the same card details. 

Sorry.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Oh Okay Smiley Sad

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I signed up on the 4th May, obviously over 30 days ago, and I clicked the "get offer" button on the ps3 screen, yet I have still not received an email containing the code?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Spj6, 

Thanks for your post. 

Please see the post above for the steps you'll need to take regarding your PSN Voucher. 

Kindest

Steve

NOW TV Team 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Good Luck Everyone getting your codes, as per my complaint sent a few moments ago:

Dear Sir/Madam,

On the 24th May I signed up to you service to take advantage of the free 10 GBP offer for the PlaystationNetwork store. Where it clear says as per the screengrab I took on the day, (1) Create your account and start your 30 day free trial. (2) We'll email you a code for your PlayStation Store Credit  within 30 days with a big pink Get Offer button on the page. This I duly undertook.

On the 23rd June I contact you to advise I had not received my code, to which I am informed that I will not be receiving one because:

'As informed earlier you would have received a welcome email specifying the
 offer on your account.

Apologies but the offer is not eligible for your account.'

AND:

'Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but your NOW TV account "TRINOD" is not registered on the £10 PSN offer.

For the PSN offer mentioned, you would have received a welcome email specifying the offer it is eligible for looking at your account I can see that you were sent the standard 30 day free trial email.

Along with this, we also have our internal tags and attached codes with which to monitor the fulfilment of accounts, and it is not showing there either.'

I believe any fault that lay in this process is your own and will kindly, by way of reply, forward me my voucher code...once of course you have undertaken your due diligence and admitted the error of your ways.

P.S. How can I remove my payment card details from your site, there appears to be no way of doing this!

P.P.S. Just look at the bad press you are getting on your forums from people with the same issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i clicked on the £10 psn offer when i joined but it has been over a week and i havent recieved my £10 psn offer can you help me.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi sully4life,

Thanks for posting.

If you signed up via this link the e-mail will be sent within 30 days. Please let us know if you still haven't received the voucher after the 30 days.

Please also look in all folders as it can sometimes be directed into spam/junk folders.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team