cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

£10 PSN Offer

Hello, I signed up for Now TV yesterday but, I never clicked the 'Get Offer' button at this link http://www.nowtv.com/promo/ps3?referrer=ps3offer&DCMP=erd_may13_NowTV_PS3offer__48

I just signed up from a normal sign up page, will I still get a £10 PSN voucher code?

Thanks.

This post has been archived

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: £10 PSN Offer

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

This post has been kept only for reference, it may contain out-of-date or inaccurate infomation.

0 Thanks
147 Replies
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Okay! Is there away I can create a new account and get the offer using the same card details and having a 30 day trial?

0 Thanks
Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hey,

You wouldn't be able to create a new account using the same card details. 

Sorry.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Oh Okay Smiley Sad

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

hi i signed up for now tv and was wondering when will i receive my psn voucher ??? it's been 2 weeks

Highlighted
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Hi LEEBOY137,

Thanks for your post.

The PSN voucher can take up to 30 days after sign up.

We will send an e-mail to the address you opened the account with. Please check all folders as it can go into junk and spam.

If you still haven't received the e-mail after 30 days please get in touch with LiveChat who can investigate into why this is the case.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

0 Thanks
Highlighted

There is no LIVE CHAT button anywhere... I've checked. There is only a Contact Us link which doesn't work and doesn't allow you to click on it.

Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

@triple-s_238 visit this page http://help.nowtv.com/article/Introductory-Offers at the bottom is contact us. Click that then takes you to a page with Live Chat, Email and Community buttons. 

Right now Live Chat is grey as they have finished for the night, should be back at 10am.

-----
I'm a Community Contributor not staff, so whilst I know a lot about the service I will be unable to help with any account issues.
Did you find this post useful, why not give some Thanks?

Highlighted

Omg, you have saved my life! Thanks.

0 Thanks