cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Offer

Hello, I signed up for Now TV yesterday but, I never clicked the 'Get Offer' button at this link http://www.nowtv.com/promo/ps3?referrer=ps3offer&DCMP=erd_may13_NowTV_PS3offer__48

I just signed up from a normal sign up page, will I still get a £10 PSN voucher code?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

147 REPLIES 147
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks for the help!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I contacted now tv the other day about not getting the 10 voucher, they responded with a code pretty quick which was great,problem is it says the code is invalid. Can I get any help on this?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. I have edited your post to remove the screenshot as this is a public forum. I will send you an e-mail very shortly. 

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Still awaiting my voucher...signed up over 2 months ago, but cancelled due to poor film selection. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I also signed up through the specific ps4 URL in january but have not recieved my voucher. Help please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello,

I have lost my voucher emial, is it possible to send it again please??

-------------------

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thank you for posting. I have edited your response as this is a public forum. I will e-mail you very soon, please keep an eye out.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I too havent yet received my voucher? When will i receive it?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well it's odd because I just found another thread regarding the PS4 Offer that I too sign up for via my PS4 and apparently you have to pay your first month after the trial £9.99 they will then give you your £10 PSN credit voucher,

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/PlayStation-4/About-the-PSN-10-offer/m-p/319553/highlight/false#M1334

Says it in the 2nd post if this is true it's misleading because when you click on the link via PS4 it takes you too the registry page to sign up from what I remember, it would seem you are breaking trading standards by offering something and not giving to customers who signed up, since page after page in the thread are people complaining they have not recieved there voucher code.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User there have been many PlayStation deals in the last 3 years. Sometimes they've given out a £10 PSN voucher just for signing up, these days it's a voucher after you've paid for your first full month.

The terms were clear when you took up the offer so I'm not sure how it could be a breach of trading standards.