cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Offer

Hello, I signed up for Now TV yesterday but, I never clicked the 'Get Offer' button at this link http://www.nowtv.com/promo/ps3?referrer=ps3offer&DCMP=erd_may13_NowTV_PS3offer__48

I just signed up from a normal sign up page, will I still get a £10 PSN voucher code?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

147 REPLIES 147
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello again,

So today is the 30th day, still nothing.

Please can you help?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for getting in touch,

We'll send you an email soon.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i signed up using the link for the PSN voucher over a month ago and have payed my first subscription fee but have not recieved an email or anything telling me of any information? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I signed up for Now TV but i still havn't recieved my PSN code yet

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mike_king_hunt,

As we are unable to look into specific accounts on the NOW TV Community, can you please come onto live chat, by clicking HERE and selecting the "contact us" option. An advisor will be able to look into this for you.

Hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Rich-L

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Has anyone actually received their PSN credit yet? I'm coming up to 30 days since signing up for my free trial and I still haven't received mine...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not yet, and I'm at 3 weeks on Wednesday. I cancelled the actual subscription today though, because you can still do that according to the NOW staff, and receive the voucher code. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah, I cancelled mine earlier this week to make sure I didn't get charged. Not impressed, but at least it hasn't cost me anything to try.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well it's now been over 30 days since I signed up and I haven't been emailed a PSN voucher. Guessing I won't be getting it at all now Smiley Sad.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Adam-B88,

We're sorry to hear that.

Please contact us via Live Chat or email, by clicking HERE and selecting the "contact us" option. An advisor will be able to help you get this resolved.

Hope that helps.

Kindest regards,

Rich-L

The NOW TV Team