cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Offer

Hello, I signed up for Now TV yesterday but, I never clicked the 'Get Offer' button at this link http://www.nowtv.com/promo/ps3?referrer=ps3offer&DCMP=erd_may13_NowTV_PS3offer__48

I just signed up from a normal sign up page, will I still get a £10 PSN voucher code?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

147 REPLIES 147
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Jamesclayy9122,

Thanks for getting in touch with your post, sorry to hear that you're yet to receive your offer.

As this is an account related query, we have sent you an email with a more detailed clarification.

Please keep a look out in your inbox.

Kindest regards,

Michael

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
The £10 PSN code hasn't come to my account yet and I only a week left b4 my trial runs out. I clicked get offer with no problems at all.

What happens if it doesn't come after the 30days. My trial expires on the 1st december
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting.

I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, I too am yet to receive my code. Signed up for the trial using the PSN offer link on 29th October so my trial has now ended. Can this be chased up please.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. I will send you an e-mail very shortly.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks Ranj-S, the code worked. Thank you for looking into it for me.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj-S

I am on the 29th day of a 30 day free trial and have not yet recieved the £10 PSN voucher that was offered during sign up.

I appreciate there is 1 day to go but I have had numerous emails from NowTV for other things and can't understand what the hold up with the voucher is.

Can you help please?

Thanks,

Oli

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

Thanks for posting. I know it can be frustrating when you haven't received the voucher code but from past experience I have seen them given on the 30th day.

See if it gets sent tomorrow afternoon/evening and if you haven't post again I will look into this for you ASAP. I appreciate your patience.

Thanks

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the quick response.

I'll keep you posted!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Took mine out 31st Oct, spoke on live chat to someone Friday who promised me absolutely that the code would arrive on 30th November without fail. Well surprise surprise here we are on the 1st December and still no code.

And if someone asks me to check my spam folder one more time I might just scream!