cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

£10 PSN Offer

Hello, I signed up for Now TV yesterday but, I never clicked the 'Get Offer' button at this link http://www.nowtv.com/promo/ps3?referrer=ps3offer&DCMP=erd_may13_NowTV_PS3offer__48

I just signed up from a normal sign up page, will I still get a £10 PSN voucher code?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi JamesMcGuinness,

Thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, as you didn't click the Get Offer button you will not have received the £10 PSN Credit. You need to go through the necessary steps in order to gain the voucher.

Thanks,

Sabrina

NOW TV Team

View solution in original post

147 REPLIES 147
Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi i signed up for now tv and was wondering when will i receive my psn voucher ??? it's been 2 weeks

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi LEEBOY137,

Thanks for your post.

The PSN voucher can take up to 30 days after sign up.

We will send an e-mail to the address you opened the account with. Please check all folders as it can go into junk and spam.

If you still haven't received the e-mail after 30 days please get in touch with LiveChat who can investigate into why this is the case.

I hope this helps.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no LIVE CHAT button anywhere... I've checked. There is only a Contact Us link which doesn't work and doesn't allow you to click on it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User visit this page http://help.nowtv.com/article/Introductory-Offers at the bottom is contact us. Click that then takes you to a page with Live Chat, Email and Community buttons. 

Right now Live Chat is grey as they have finished for the night, should be back at 10am.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Omg, you have saved my life! Thanks.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat has been down since Wednesday, my e-mails are being ignored and there is no telephone number to contact!!! I want my email address changed on your system so the PSN voucher goes to the correct address. when I log in it says .com (as it should, but when I go to e-mail to complain it puts .co.uk in the reply box and it won`t let me change it!! I had to contact sky to get them to put the correct email address at log in, now TV now say that cos my email address is linked to sky they can`t change it!! I dont have or ever have been linked to sky. I got bounced around 5 different people asking the same thing on live chat (when it did work)!! no telephone number to contact and no replies to e-mails!!! is shouting on forums the only way to get a response from NOW TV!!!!!????

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi riley831,

We're very sorry to hear you're experiencing problems. 

We always try to get back to our customers as quickly as we can and I'm sorry if this hasn't been the case.

LiveChat should be working now and you would need to contact them to get this completed. 

You can contact LiveChat here: http://help.nowtv.com/article/Change-email-address

I hope this helps.

Regards

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ranj-S, what is the average amount of time it takes within the 30 days to receive the voucher? Or, have people already received theirs? It's only been a week, but I just want to know when to expect it is all. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Ian_Burch1,

Thanks for you post.

We cannot specify what may the be average timeframe. All we know is it should arrive within 30 days. Just keep an eye on your inbox and your spam folder as well.

Normally those emails shouldn't take long 🙂

Regards,

Birgit-R

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi now tv team,
I signed up on the 1st of November to get a £10 PSN code.

I only have a week left b4 my trial expires.

Will it come b4 then.
One of my friends got it 8 days after signing up.