cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1 month sports pass expires after 5 days

I applied a sports pass to my account t earlier. It originally said it expired in 2nd July. Although it appears in my account as a one month pass it says it expires on the 7th June.

Any ideas?
8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

It's not saying that your new offer starts in 5 days time and you have mistakenly misread the wording by any chance ? 

When you go to My Account > My Passes on here and your click on the drop down arrow under month sports pass what date does it give for your next due payment date of £33.99 ?

Maybe post a screenshot back on here of what your sports pass shows so we can see what's happening ?

Edit ~ Forgot to ask was it a voucher code that you used for the one month sports pass and if so have you tried re applying the code again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If I look under my package it says I have a sky sports month pass. If I look under my passes it says “Cancelled. You can keep watching until your offer ends on 07 Jun 2018”

Before I applied the voucher I had used a 1 week trial and bought a day pass which expired a few hours before I applied the voucher.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Firstly i didn't realise that nowtv offer a 1 week sports pass trial ?

Have you tried applying the one month sports pass voucher once again ?

If you are still struggling, then maybe try contacting live chat to see if they can figure out what's happening with your one month sports pass.

Open the link page below and click on the grey drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

the 1 week sports trial was applied to my account when i joined around a year ago, i only just activated it last week.

I did try re applying the voucher but I get a message saying "Hmmm we didn't recignize that voucher".

I did also try the chat earlier but as I have nowtv broadband the agent said it's a different team that aren't available until tomorrow morning and I'll receive an email update then.

starman73
Elite

check My Account -> My Payments and see when you paid and what you paid.  And if it isn't right contact Now TV via chat with the screenshots.  Post them in this thread as no account information is shown.

PS I see it has already been suggested.  this new forum is garbage it doesn't refresh properly

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well customer services emailed today to say the pass is active, but it's still only showing as active for another 4 days.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

PS did check payments, it doesn't look like ive been charged multiple times at least

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What happens if you check your My Pases under My Account on your PC with a different internet browser ?

And when nowtv emailed you did they confirm that your sports pass is available to watch until 2nd of July ?

When you go into your nowtv App on your phone and smart TV under My Account does it show any sports passes active and if so what dates are shown ?