cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

1 device per month is limiting my paid service

So  have been afk from NowTV for a while, I started a new subscription yesterday and checked my account and first off for some reason my actual now tv box has vanished but it was still showing my two PCs and my xbox.  I logged in on one of the PCs and it took up a new device slot!  It was originally called PC/MAC now it shows WINDOWS8.  My other PC and xbox wont register so there useless.  It is going to take me 3 months before I can get it on all my devices again, currently I have the novtv box which is next to useless, can't use my 360 in the living room.  By time I will have added all my devices my sub will be up and tbh I remember now why I stopped it the first time round!  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your suggestion but Live chat is very hit and miss depending on who you get.  Especially if you end up with either Ashish or Pinoy for example, if you do my suggestion is hang up imediately because these two haven't got a brain cell between them.

The thing that annoys me more is that the xbox is the same one that was on the account yet it doesn't recognised it and wants to create a new device, the PC that got seen as a new device already existed.  1 device a MONTH is a ludicrious limitation, yes I can see the reasoning behind it to stop abuse an account sharing maybe but the fact I have paid for a service that allows me to view on 2 devices at once and effectivly I can't get what I paid for is whats annoying.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User have a word with Live Chat and explain your situation, they might be able to sort something out for you this month.
Visit http://help.nowtv.com/article/Managing-Devices
and at the bottom will be a Contact Us button, from here Live Chat should be available (hours are 8am-midnight).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your suggestion but Live chat is very hit and miss depending on who you get.  Especially if you end up with either Ashish or Pinoy for example, if you do my suggestion is hang up imediately because these two haven't got a brain cell between them.

The thing that annoys me more is that the xbox is the same one that was on the account yet it doesn't recognised it and wants to create a new device, the PC that got seen as a new device already existed.  1 device a MONTH is a ludicrious limitation, yes I can see the reasoning behind it to stop abuse an account sharing maybe but the fact I have paid for a service that allows me to view on 2 devices at once and effectivly I can't get what I paid for is whats annoying.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This has now been dealt with.