cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

want to cancel all from now tv erase all my info name address card details

Hi I would like to cancel shut down my account name address card details you hold on me erase all from your database thank you william lindsay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

To erase yourself completely, try the advice here:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Nobody has come back lately and said it didn’t work for them, anyway.

So please ‘Accept Answer’ now, if you are so inclined, as you won’t be able to come back and do it later Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

To erase yourself completely, try the advice here:-

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Leaving/m-p/497911/highlight/true#M14310

Nobody has come back lately and said it didn’t work for them, anyway.

So please ‘Accept Answer’ now, if you are so inclined, as you won’t be able to come back and do it later Smiley Tongue

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi No this does not work phoned and spoke to this guy connor he said even although now tv is connected  they are still a separate body and it has to be through now tv but it has been sorted live chat with a gut kiri address & credit card details erased & also my payment of £11.99 refunded so alls good thank you for your effort billy

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I am trying to cancel my account. I have taken box back to shop and got refund. Does anyone have a phone number apart from the sky one. Help section does not load
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi I went into live talk you have to persevere you get in & cancel with agent no phone number if you do not cancel they just keep taking money off you so do it as quickly as otherwise it just keeps treating let me know how you get on you will log on & try through the account you have on your computer it talks you through and you can leave a message & now tv will get back to you explain to them you want to quit they can take your address bank card details but thats it you are still in their system unfortunate hope this helps

##- Please type you're reply above this line -##