cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

voucher code applied card details updated and no entertainment pass - no live chat and no help

Hi

I've been a now tv customer on and off and know how it all works..

BUT.. i've applied a voucher code, updated my card details, and still no entertainment pass renewed and it's been over 48 hours.. - and nothing wrong with my voucher code or card details..

I know everyone is stretched at the moment but Now TV support even when things are quiet can be "challenging" and not logical.

Please can someone from NowTV contact me and let me know the status of my entertainment pass.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any error message pops up when you try applying your new voucher code ?

Have you received any email NowTV offer recently saying that they have automatically added a discounted entertainment pass on your account ?

Where did you buy the voucher from ?

Instead of going to the NowTV website, have you tried applying the voucher code on your playback device (this can be done of nowtv boxes, nowtv sticks, PS4 and Samsung & LG Smart TV's that have the Native NowTV App i believe).

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Any error message pops up when you try applying your new voucher code ?

Have you received any email NowTV offer recently saying that they have automatically added a discounted entertainment pass on your account ?

Where did you buy the voucher from ?

Instead of going to the NowTV website, have you tried applying the voucher code on your playback device (this can be done of nowtv boxes, nowtv sticks, PS4 and Samsung & LG Smart TV's that have the Native NowTV App i believe).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi schnapps

Thanks for the reply.

Very strange. reapplied everything and it's worked via the website.

Thanks again.