cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

vodafone pass cancellation

HI, 

Vodafone sent me a message saying that my entertainment pass is due to expire  and if I want to cancel I should head to my now tv account, 

MY now tv account says I need to go to my Vodafone account 

I keep being sent in circles! 

At this stage I want to delete my NOW TV account and remove any data you hold on me I am so annoyed 

I have spent an hour trying to cancel this  pass it shouldn't be this hard 

8 REPLIES 8
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

There is a section in this linked article about " What happens when my Vodafone Plan comes to an end" with the necessary information & instructions.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/vodafone-4g-entertainment-pass-offer 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm being sent in circles as well, this is absolutely ridiculous. Will not be using this again!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That doesn't explain it - sends you in the same circle.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There is no way to cancel this.

Vodafone website/my account has zero options and I've just had a text from NowTV saying they're going to automatically charge me for the next month.

NowTV doesnt do calls for anything non-broadband related and Vodafone doesn't manage NOWTV subscription when you speak to their advisor.

I'll be reporting this to Trading Standards as it's an automatic renewal of 9.99 until the pass runs out for anyone that got this offer from Vodafone!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolutely horrendous. I will be doing a chargeback if you try and charge my cc.

How do we cancel this thing?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes having the same problem as well. Almost on the verge of thinking this is a scam. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Perhaps best to drop Now Tv an email. See email address below

B079E1AE-93D7-469C-9F90-24CACCB7DC94.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I suspect they hope to get a months subscription out of this before you can actually cancel