cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

updating card details/billing address

I need to update my card details but when it comes to inputting my billing address it won't accept it. The Find My address option when taken is not accepted. Specifically, it is the House Number* section where it won't accept my house name. I have tried inputting it manually but is the same problem. As a consequence I can't update my card details, and more importantly make use of a voucher.

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I think somebody in the past had success by manually entering the address, where for the house number they used a minus - symbol because they only had a house name and didn't have a house or flat number and inserted the house name on the home address by not filling in the house number appart from using the minus - symbol.

Also reading the forum and Twitter it looks like NowTV are currently experiencing problems when customers are trying to update their account or bank card details, where i don't know if the above will work for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

I did try the minus symbol when inputting my address manually. Unfortunately, it didn't work.

I hope tomorrow there is someway of contacting them for some help. However, it seems that it might not be likely. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Im having the same sort of problem but can put in my new card details & select my address but then it just keeps saying in a big red box "Oooops sorry...." been trying to do it for two days now & just told in the help section no point in ringing as has to be done online ☹️

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yep, I am exactly the same. It is very frustrating.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

This is the latest tweet that i can find from the Twitter Help page.

youdoodle-2020-05-31T13-34-40Z.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you don't use Twitter, then drop NowTV an email using the email address on the screen shot below.

youdoodle-2020-05-11T14-12-50Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.

I will send them an email.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks I will email tomorrow if still broken 🤗
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Update:

After contacting customer services via email, and a bit to-and-fro, we arrived at a fix. The solution is to type in 000 in the House Number* section, if you are someone who doesn't have a house number, like myself. 

Thanks again for the help.