cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
phil55
Mentor

Re: tv

Let me type this clearly. ALL I WANT IS A DIRECT LINK WHICH WILL TAKE ME TO THE PAGE WHERE I CAN BUY A PASS TO SEE THE EUROPEAN NATIONS FOOTBALL. That last link you sent me simply opened up a previous reques from another person who was also having a problem acquiring that pass. So it's not just me!

Your website is useless so let me write again what I want:

ALL I WANT IS A DIRECT LINK WHICH WILL TAKE ME TO THE PAGE WHERE I CAN BUY A PASS TO SEE THE EUROPEAN NATIONS FOOTBALL.

I do not want to read about other people's problems with this useless website. Let me know if you want a "proper" website which is easy to navigate!

ALL I WANT IS A DIRECT LINK WHICH WILL TAKE ME TO THE PAGE WHERE I CAN BUY A PASS TO SEE THE EUROPEAN NATIONS FOOTBALL.

That's 3 requests on this page. Can you feel my frustration?

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @phil55

Firstly i am a customer just like you trying to help out another fellow customer on here where i am not employed by nowtv in anyway.

Your best bet is to wait for somebody from the nowtv forum team to pick up this thread or alternatively try live chat.

@Naomi-Kcan you help this customer out (Thank you).

Naomi-K
Scholar 2

Hi @phil55

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

here's the link to purchase a sports pass.

Many Thanks

Naomi K

phil55
Mentor

Then I must apolgise. I thought you were from some sort of official from NowTV. 

OK lets hope Naomi can help. U wish you had said before now that you weren't from Nowtv.com.

It seems that there are quite a few other people fed up with the awfulness of their website. 

All the best,
Phil

phil55
Mentor

Nope, that takes me to a page where I can buy a sports pass. When I click on the link asking me about European Nations football there is no link to actually buying that particular pass. What I want is a direct link to the page where I can buy the £20 a month for 3 months offer.

It has to be the specific page where I can buy that specific pass.

PLEASE HELP. I have been trying to sort this for 2 days now and, frankly, I'm getting totally fed up with your organisation!

Phil

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @phil55

You can easily identify somebody on here from nowtv where in their Avatar it will show NowTV.

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @phil55

Does the link that @Naomi-K posted take you directly to your passes page on your account ?

If so under the Month Sports pass click on the green apply voucher button next to it and use this code number below.

SPMPWD5NHSFH

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Naomi-K
Scholar 2

Hi Phil,

This link- https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

takes you to the page where you can purchase a sports pass.

It has a red box saying get sports offer click here on it

if i click that to give you the direct link i'll end up purchasing the pass myself

It's as close as you're going to get to purchasing the voucher.

Many Thanks,

Naomi K

0 Thanks
phil55
Mentor

Thanks Naomi but that's not the link I need.

I need the address of the link to pay for the pass which I need to watch the matches in the European Nations football tournament. Its the one to buy the voucher costing £20 a month.

Having said that, can you confrm I need to buy that pass because I have been able to watch the first group of matches with just my normal sports pass,

I really am getting frustrated about this. Nowtv need to improve their website because the current effort is absolutely useless. 

Phil

0 Thanks
phil55
Mentor

There aren't any "highlighted errors".

0 Thanks