cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

tv

I'm  new  to Now TV. How can I watch Sky Sports on my TV?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Perhaps this help guide will point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/get-now-tv-on-my-device

Have a read of this help article, should you have any questions post back here with your nowtv playback device you are using and hopefully somebody will assist you further.

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Firstly i am a customer just like you trying to help out another fellow customer on here where i am not employed by nowtv in anyway.

Your best bet is to wait for somebody from the nowtv forum team to pick up this thread or alternatively try live chat.

@Anonymous Usercan you help this customer out (Thank you).

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

here's the link to purchase a sports pass.

Many Thanks

Naomi K

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope, that takes me to a page where I can buy a sports pass. When I click on the link asking me about European Nations football there is no link to actually buying that particular pass. What I want is a direct link to the page where I can buy the £20 a month for 3 months offer.

It has to be the specific page where I can buy that specific pass.

PLEASE HELP. I have been trying to sort this for 2 days now and, frankly, I'm getting totally fed up with your organisation!

Phil

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Phil,

This link- https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

takes you to the page where you can purchase a sports pass.

It has a red box saying get sports offer click here on it

if i click that to give you the direct link i'll end up purchasing the pass myself

It's as close as you're going to get to purchasing the voucher.

Many Thanks,

Naomi K

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Naomi but that's not the link I need.

I need the address of the link to pay for the pass which I need to watch the matches in the European Nations football tournament. Its the one to buy the voucher costing £20 a month.

Having said that, can you confrm I need to buy that pass because I have been able to watch the first group of matches with just my normal sports pass,

I really am getting frustrated about this. Nowtv need to improve their website because the current effort is absolutely useless. 

Phil

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Phil,

To answer your question, if you already have sports you don't need the offer of £20 a month to watch the European Nations football because it's already available on the sports pass.

You can't add the offer because you already have a pass.

So technically looking for the link isn't going to help all you need to do is sign into your account from your NOW TV device and watch your sports pass and you can enjoy your European Nations Football Tournament.

Hope this helps.

Many Thanks,

Naomi K

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There aren't any "highlighted errors".

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Then I must apolgise. I thought you were from some sort of official from NowTV. 

OK lets hope Naomi can help. U wish you had said before now that you weren't from Nowtv.com.

It seems that there are quite a few other people fed up with the awfulness of their website. 

All the best,
Phil

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

You can easily identify somebody on here from nowtv where in their Avatar it will show NowTV.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Does the link that @Anonymous User posted take you directly to your passes page on your account ?

If so under the Month Sports pass click on the green apply voucher button next to it and use this code number below.

SPMPWD5NHSFH