cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

time of the payment is made

I just wanted to know when in the day that payment will be made because it shows the day but not the time of day, so, for example, my next payment is for the 22nd of April, I want to know if that would be taken at 00:00 or if it would be taken at 23:59

3 REPLIES 3
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Sorry, @Anonymous User But what you ask isn’t possible to know. NowTV, along with everyone else wanting payment, will submit a request to your bank through the Banking  Central Clearing Service and they will send the request to the bank, usually overnight if the request is made in advance(1). The bank will then process the payment when it suits them.  Also note that banks always take money out of your account, before paying money in.

(1) This is why people often can’t cancel their passes the day before payment is due.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to change my payment date. The engine comes 24th April to set it all up, it says they take first payment when internet goes live. But I don t get paid til The 26th April. When is pay due out

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User wrote:

I am trying to change my payment date. The engine comes 24th April to set it all up, it says they take first payment when internet goes live. But I don t get paid til The 26th April. When is pay due out

Cancel the pass and start it again two days later on 27th.