cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

switching to now

I am in the process of switching from sky to now broadband as they are becoming too expensive, i have contacted sky to cancel as my contract ends soon and they said my sky tv will become inactive after the 9th Feb 2020 but my broadband will still be connected, when i switch to now broadband will my sky broadband be switched automatically without being charged for sky and now broadband?

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you sign up to NowTV Broadband, the NowTV Team should deal with the cancellation on your Broadband Account automatically with ISP's that use the BT Openreach wiring infrastructure, which includes Sky Broadband.

If it's a straight forward switch over NowTV will take 14 days from date of order to switch your Broadband service from another ISP that uses BT Openreach cabling.

Depending on your Sky Broadband monthly bill is due and the date your NowTV live activation date happens you may be pro rata charged or credited by Sky for the days used or unused when calculating your next Sky Broadband Bill date and the date of the NowTV activation date.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cheers for the help much appreciated