cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starman73
Elite

streaming limit is changing - when ?

15th July or 19th July?   Important for me as I am planning to use sports day pass on 17th July…    

Our streaming limit is changing

From 19 July, members without Boost will be able to stream on one device at a time, while members with Boost can stream on 3 devices at once

=========

Members without Boost will have single-stream viewing

From 15 July, if you don't have Boost you'll only be able to stream on 1 device at a time (previously, you could stream on 2 devices simultaneously). 

18 REPLIES 18
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@SweetBlitz 

You say you paid £3 for nothing. You get no adverts (thrid party), a 3rd stream, 1080p and 5.1 all with Boost. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

@gavs82008 when all I want it for is to watch sport on saturday on 2 different streams, I have paid £3 for nothing. Plenty of ads on Sky Sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@SweetBlitz 

It will be in 1080p instead of 720p and 50FPS now as well regardless of channels as from today according to the information on there site all 11 channels are 50FPS

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

This is good timing for me with my monthly Sports Membership, where i found out that Sky wasn't going to show the British & Irish live game this weekend on Sky Sports Main Event and was dreading to watch the match on Sky Sports Action with my Boost Membership at 25fps.

No need to worry now with all eleven Sky Sports live channels streaming at glorious 50fps with a Boost Membership with NOW devices that supports 50fps playback which i own.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps 

Yeah I was thinking that as well with the Lions Tour Match plus the return of NFL very soon and it is nice to watch the Basketball in 50 FPS as well. 

starman73
Elite

Cancelled boost and got it offered for £1/week for 3 months.

starman73
Elite

Sorry meant £1/month for 3 months.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Nowtv for the 0 communication on change of stream limit.

Please can anyone advise when this was communicated? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Email was not sent to everyone and including you because a there were 2 separate lot of members 1 where the members were informed through My Account section and 2 through email. Coming to back to your main question, the date is 9th June where you and everyone else were informed and change effective date informed was 15th July"

Amazing service Nowtv - complaint incoming and disputing my charges on my Amex as I speak