cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
starman73
Elite

streaming limit is changing - when ?

15th July or 19th July?   Important for me as I am planning to use sports day pass on 17th July…    

Our streaming limit is changing

From 19 July, members without Boost will be able to stream on one device at a time, while members with Boost can stream on 3 devices at once

=========

Members without Boost will have single-stream viewing

From 15 July, if you don't have Boost you'll only be able to stream on 1 device at a time (previously, you could stream on 2 devices simultaneously). 

18 REPLIES 18
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

Can you provide the link to where you are seeing 19th?

As it is my understanding that the changes will take place on the 15th.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

See the screenshot below which is the banner in my account. States 15th. 

gavs82008_0-1626262525824.png

starman73
Elite
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

Your not the only one who has mentioned this. As I told the other user I’ve also mentioned this thread to the community forum manager

starman73
Elite

@gavs82008 

I want to use a sports day pass on 17th July on 2 screens to watch GAA.  So now I have a dilemma.  Pay £3 today and then find out I didn’t need it or pay £5 on Saturday when I find out I actually do need it.  Lose - lose for me.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@starman73 

If I were you take the £3 payment now because I’m 100% positive all the changes will kick in for tomorrow. Meaning the price of boost will go up to £5 if you haven’t taken it out already.

commanda6
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gavs82008 wrote:

@starman73 

If I were you take the £3 payment now because I’m 100% positive all the changes will kick in for tomorrow. Meaning the price of boost will go up to £5 if you haven’t taken it out already.

Hi @starman73 

I have agree with @gavs82008 get it now and you will pay less. 😉 As the price goes up tomorrow

I do not work for Now . I am simply a Now customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service. But just like you I am still a customer. This means I cannot help you with issues that would involve looking into your account directly. A member of the now TV forum team or live chat will need to assist you with these issues.
starman73
Elite

I will buy it tonight, but it’s ridiculous that the date of the switchover is not made clear.  I will make a complaint.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Today is 15th July and I get the feeling I have paid £3 for nothing.

123CF5DC-9E47-4E8E-BF29-F9893EE2DD80.jpeg