Did you mean: 
LindaRaraty
Mentor

Re: Day Sports pass failed

thanks..i'll try that x

0 Thanks
KevBurke

Re: Day Sports pass failed

Have activated pass and tried to run sport programme. Separately tried on two pcs both running Win 7, one running by WiFi, the other running by wired connection. Neither opens the sport channel i am trying to watch.

0 Thanks
Rovs
Advocate

Re: sports month pass - option of month pass doesn't come up on my log in and so unable to activate

I bought a NowTV month sports pass voucher and have an activation code. But when I open my NOWTV account he option Month sports pass doesn't display and so I'm unable to active the pass. Looks like this is a deliberate ploy. I'm using Macbook Pro to play NowTV. 

0 Thanks
RoyB
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: sports month pass - option of month pass doesn't come up on my log in and so unable to activate

Hi @Rovs 

Firstly, never attribute to conspiracy what can be attributed to cockup. If you think about it, NowTV aren’t going to prejudice the multi-million pound Sky empire by trying to nickel-and-dime you out of one Sports Pass...

Having said that, what could be the issue? I just tried my Passes & Vouchers Option, and I can’t see Monthly Sports Pass either, so it isn’t just you affected.

But I do have a Day Sport Pass waiting, which will go active as soon as I start watching any Sports programme.

And I wonder if this would prevent me having the Monthly option, until I have used it?

And I wonder if you have the same? In which case, start the Day Pass, and you should be able to see the option to start the Month Pass tomorrow.

I would think this is a bug, or a flaw in the logic, though, as the clock on a Month’s Pass starts instantly, so NowTV could perfectly well arrange for the Day Pass to remain unspent if I Enter a Month Pass.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
James68

Re: sports pass won't activate

Got Sports day pass and didn't activate, no happy, how do you get a refund.

0 Thanks
Dai991
Advocate

I am having same issue.  Go to start watching and straight back to home screen it goes.  Been holding for live chat over an hour now, that keeps crashing and having to restart.  For a communication company now tv and sky are shocking 

0 Thanks
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Dai991 

If you have purchased the sports pass and it's showing under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and then attempting to watch on the television screen with either a NowTV Stick or Box then try this below has a workaround.

Sky Sports is working for me on all my devices, but there seems to be quite a few people who have just bought a  sports pass and can't seem to start watching any Sky Sports on their NowTV box or stick.

A couple of people said has a workaround to kick start the sports pass on their NowTV Box / Stick they had to start watching Sky Sports on another NowTV device such has the NowTV App on a smartphone or Tablet before they could switch back to their NowTV Box or Stick.

Dai991
Advocate

Thanks after starting pass on my mobile it now works on all my devices.  Very strange and has never happened to me before.  Glad I only missed half of what I wanted to watch 

thanks better than live chat 

Annoyed12
Occasional Poster

Re: Sky sports pass wont activate

NOW TV SCAM

I’m experiencing the same problem. 
I’ve concluded that the day pass product is basically a scam operated by Now TV. It’s intentionally impossible to activate the pass. Notice, in contrast, how efficiently  they take your money.

I’m going to pursue this with Trading Standards.

0 Thanks
Paulke
Advocate

Its is very poorly designed, overcomplicated and unreliable.

0 Thanks