cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eddy167
Advocate

Re: sports pass won't activate

Same here, won't activate an entertainment package a few months ago.

This system doesn't work.

Sky if you want to make money long term please sort this out.

I do not enjoy spending 15 minutes on hold every time I want to activate something,

not to mention the few go's I had trying to get the sky box to accept the code

and then logging into my account online to try and get that to accept the code

which of course doesn't work there either!!.

I not buying this again, its touch much stress, not worth the hassle.

0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@eddy167 wrote:

Sky if you want to make money long term please sort this out.

I do not enjoy spending 15 minutes on hold every time I want to activate something...

Hmmm... I've exclusively used NOW TV voucher code passes since I started using the service. I can't remember having a problem!   

0 Thanks
AndyKenney
Advocate

Purchased sky sports monthly pass to watch Lions games but pass wouldn't activate so I missed the game. I feel cheated by Now TV incompetence - trying and failing to be able to talk to someone at Now TV has only added to my frustration and anger.

I want to cancel this pass and get my money back, can you do this without messing it up?

0 Thanks
Allen63
Advocate

I have just purchased a sky sports day pass and it won't activate please help

0 Thanks
David_Mathers

I have bought a weekly pass today but the pass will not activate. A full refund is promised in next 5 working days. Will be my last attempt at watching now tv. In future I will only watch football on BT sport or terrestrial channels

0 Thanks
fergus53
Advocate

How do you activate pass

0 Thanks
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@fergus53 Welcome to the forum. Month passes are active as soon as they are purchased. Day and week passes will be activated as soon as you start watching one of the live sports channels.

0 Thanks
WRIGHTBA
Advocate

I purchased a sport pass to watch villa on Sat just that game it would not work so looking for a refund but cannot get a reply from now tv.Their online chat is not available 24/7 have checked at various times.After all not really surprised as SKY customer services do not exist have been there do not reply to emails or snail mail

0 Thanks
Vollty
Advocate

Same problem here........got up early to watch the Grand Prix a couple of weeks ago......day pass would not activate.......was not happy at all! I have used day passes many times before with no problem........but since installing the Now TV player it will not activate.....have tried everything suggested in the help pages to no avail. I just get this message.....

Most likely cause:
  • Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don't have installed.

This is on a workstation running windows 7.....all updates installed, Good wifi conection & no problems with any thing else.

0 Thanks
Donhalli
Advocate

Ive just bought a pass for Leinster v Scarlets and have missed 25 minutes, trying to get access to it. I cant activate my pass and there is no sign of the Pro 14 Final on Now TV? Any advice would be welcome!

0 Thanks