cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
web22
Advocate

sports pass won't activate

my sky sports pass won't activate - every time i press it takes me back to the screen. how do i fix this?

0 Thanks
43 Replies
wendybobo45
Advocate

Day Sports pass failed

Purchased sports day pass for Celtic rangers game but failed didn't gt to watch it 😡
0 Thanks
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Day Sports pass failed

Hi and welcome to the forum @wendybobo45,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
  • What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

0 Thanks
Vy
Advocate

Re: sports pass won't activate

I can't activate my pass!

0 Thanks
PaulJ1
Advocate

Re: sports pass won't activate

I have the same problem. Bought a pass for Spurs v Arsenal, and couldn't watch the game. Not happy! Can someone from NowTV tell me how to rectify this please? Thanks, Paul

0 Thanks
Lauram1
Advocate

Re: Day Sports pass failed

If had the sports day pass fail 3 times. Can't get an answer on live chat or send a message as their server doesn't work
0 Thanks
Tonyspurs
Advocate

Sky sports pass wont activate

I have a sky sports pass that im trying to activate but it keeps telling me the code is wrong
ellespur
Advocate

Re: Sky sports pass wont activate

Same issue its not letting me activate pass and im getting worried because the reason I bought it was to watch a match tonight help!!

0 Thanks
Toni7

Cannot activate pass

We have entered pass and it has not activated. Missing the football. Not happy. Help
0 Thanks
sky23

Sky sports not working

I have ordered a sky pass for a week but for some reason. it is only working on my wifes phone ?? and not over the other devices....? 

0 Thanks