cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports pass won't activate

my sky sports pass won't activate - every time i press it takes me back to the screen. how do i fix this?

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Purchased sports day pass for Celtic rangers game but failed didn't gt to watch it 😡
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi and welcome to the forum @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear you're having problems. First things first: -

• Are you an existing or brand new NOW TV subscriber?
  • What's the make and model number of the device(s) you're using to access and play NOW TV content?
    [ie: a NOW TV 'black' box, a NOW TV 'white' box or a NOW TV 'Smart' box. Or a 'Games Console' of some type, a 'Set Top Box' of some type, a 'Smartphone' of some type, a 'Tablet' of some type, a 'Windows PC', a 'Mac' computer or another type of device]
  • If you are using a computer, what's the operating system version?
  • How is your NOW TV playback device connected to the internet. Is it via a hard-wired or wireless (WiFi) ethernet connection?
  • What things have you already tried to get your NOW TV playback device working again?

Sufficed to say, the more detailed information you are able to provide, the easier it will be for us NOW TV forum members and/or a NOW TV Team member to work out a solution for you!

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am an existing account holder..just updated payment details. I will be watching through my laptop (internet explorer). Wanting to watch mexican F1 tonight. I haven't had a pass for some time..it use to be so much easier. I would like to test the system now...confused on how to get watching..need some straight forward instructions in laymans terms.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you having problems buying a sports pass or watching nowtv on your PC with your internet browser with the nowtv player software ?

If it's the latter then perhaps enabling the Aero theme on your Windows PC to see if that fixes any playback issues.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/PC-Mac/What-s-up-with-this-new-version-of-NowTV-player-6-1-0-0/td-p/479565/page/2

If the above doesn't help and your PC runs on Windows 8.1 or higher, then perhaps try the dedicated NowTV App on the Microsoft Store to see if that works when watching with your nowtv pass as an alternative to the nowtv player with your internet browser on your PC.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

thanks..i'll try that x

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My PC is a CompaqCQ58 wireless device.

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:

My PC is a CompaqCQ58 wireless device.

You should be able to just go to nowtv.com/watch then on the left hand side you'll see 'Menu' then 'Sports' then click on the Sports channel you want to watch 🙂 @Anonymous User

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thank you ..followed your instructions..to no avail x
Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

@Anonymous User wrote:
Thank you ..followed your instructions..to no avail x

What happens @Anonymous User No probs 🙂