cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports pass won't activate

my sky sports pass won't activate - every time i press it takes me back to the screen. how do i fix this?

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a weekly pass today but the pass will not activate. A full refund is promised in next 5 working days. Will be my last attempt at watching now tv. In future I will only watch football on BT sport or terrestrial channels

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do you activate pass

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User Welcome to the forum. Month passes are active as soon as they are purchased. Day and week passes will be activated as soon as you start watching one of the live sports channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I purchased a sport pass to watch villa on Sat just that game it would not work so looking for a refund but cannot get a reply from now tv.Their online chat is not available 24/7 have checked at various times.After all not really surprised as SKY customer services do not exist have been there do not reply to emails or snail mail

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here........got up early to watch the Grand Prix a couple of weeks ago......day pass would not activate.......was not happy at all! I have used day passes many times before with no problem........but since installing the Now TV player it will not activate.....have tried everything suggested in the help pages to no avail. I just get this message.....

Most likely cause:
  • Some content or files on this webpage require a program that you don't have installed.

This is on a workstation running windows 7.....all updates installed, Good wifi conection & no problems with any thing else.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive just bought a pass for Leinster v Scarlets and have missed 25 minutes, trying to get access to it. I cant activate my pass and there is no sign of the Pro 14 Final on Now TV? Any advice would be welcome!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Can't help with the nowtv sports pass sorry.

However if you have access to BBC iPlayer then you can watch the match from the start or live by going to the S4C channel where there is only Welsh commentary only.

Watching the match now via the BBC iPlayer App in Welsh on time shift.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Schnapps. Really appreciate this mate.

Alex

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Got Sports day pass and didn't activate, no happy, how do you get a refund.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought a NowTV month sports pass voucher and have an activation code. But when I open my NOWTV account he option Month sports pass doesn't display and so I'm unable to active the pass. Looks like this is a deliberate ploy. I'm using Macbook Pro to play NowTV.