cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sports pass won't activate

my sky sports pass won't activate - every time i press it takes me back to the screen. how do i fix this?

43 REPLIES 43
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have bought a Sky Sports Mobile Month Pass to watch the Manchester United v Everton game but every time I try to watch the game it tells me that I need to purchase a pass which I have already done, the game has now started and I am missing it due to this issue!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i too have spent 8pound to try and watch this game legally,,its a disgrace ,a load of crap,my past experience with this NOWTV,is lagging ,slow connection,or completly freezes,its a con,a rip off in my opinion,

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Have activated pass and tried to run sport programme. Separately tried on two pcs both running Win 7, one running by WiFi, the other running by wired connection. Neither opens the sport channel i am trying to watch.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
If had the sports day pass fail 3 times. Can't get an answer on live chat or send a message as their server doesn't work
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't activate my pass!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem. Bought a pass for Spurs v Arsenal, and couldn't watch the game. Not happy! Can someone from NowTV tell me how to rectify this please? Thanks, Paul

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a sky sports pass that im trying to activate but it keeps telling me the code is wrong
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same issue its not letting me activate pass and im getting worried because the reason I bought it was to watch a match tonight help!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV SCAM

I’m experiencing the same problem. 
I’ve concluded that the day pass product is basically a scam operated by Now TV. It’s intentionally impossible to activate the pass. Notice, in contrast, how efficiently  they take your money.

I’m going to pursue this with Trading Standards.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried to watch content on your mobile device to activate your sports membership? 

Also it’s no longer called “Now TV”, as of last week it’s simply “NOW “.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help