cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sky sports season ticket pass

i have had a i month extension till july 25th and then i am expected to pay i got the impression from emails from nowtv that the pass would carry on being extended till the season ended but when i tried to raise this on live chat they cut me off

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorted now i 've got another 1 month extension

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorted now i 've got another 1 month extension

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, 

I am in the same boat, how do you contact NOW TV to ask for the month pass extension?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i went on the live chat and told them about an email i received in april which said they would keep extending till the season ended

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does not work

Has already had one extension of a month. No sign of an additional extension yet. Have already cancelled auto renew at 33.99 a month. My season ticket has turned into a one month pass until 2 July. Live chat is particularly non productive. Does anyone ever read these from NowTV?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I see here that people got extensions to their monthly passes when there was no live sport.  I looked for that and failed miserably and now I’ve been charged £33.95 for a month with virtually no sport.   Gutted.   Is there any way of getting in touch with customer services or are they a myth?  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My month pass was an extension to a season long pass purchased at the start of the season. I have managed to find another email from NowTV which contained another code for a second extension. This has now solved my problem just beforē the code expired today 30 June at 11.59 pm.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Many thanks, well done, don’t think I had any helpful emails from NowTV when I needed them - nowt. Very disappointing.