cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

setting up a second device ( problems).

Hi eveyone. Hope someone can help as i cand contact now tv at all using the contact tab.

i started up another now tc stick as i wanted to watch in the bedroom as well. It seems i may have set up another account or changed my present one as i went through the proceedure od adding the code shown on my tv screen as per normal setup. It asked me to redeem passes which i probably should'nt have done, but i could'nt see any other alternatives. Anyhow, one of the passes was an entertainment pass which i already have. I cancelled the others, but now my account is showing that the entertainment pass has a month free on it to run out ( and presumably start its subsciption ) in a months time. My payment date has stayed the same ( for the origional pass i'm guessing ), but only the new pass is showing on my list. Also my new device is not on my devices list. Sorry about the long winded post, but I think I may have really messed things up. AND I cant seem to contact now tv in any way   Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Go into the new NowTV stick and under the NowTV App My Account section on the stick check the email address or username that you used.

Then compare it with the details when you log in on here under the My Account > Passes & Vouchers section.

Also normally for a new device to be registered on your account you need to play some NowTV content on it first with a NowTV Pass before it is added to your My Account > Device's section on here.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Forgot to add if you need to get in touch with NowTV for further assistance & help then you will need to contact their live chat web service.

To reach live chat open the link below and click on the green down arrow underneath "How to Get in Touch" to reveal the live chat button .

Should live chat not open for you, then try a different internet browser with it's ad blocking software disabled.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers