cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

schnapps

Twice recently I have noticed Now TV sky cinema pass being debited.  I have just cancelled it again today but want to know why it happens, admittedly the first time could have been a mistake, but I can't work out how it started again recently.  I don't even know how to go about opting for a pass as the only one I have used is the sports day pass, so presume it is the same.  Could someone assist?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you go on to chat they can sort it for you. Also add a payment pin.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you go on to chat they can sort it for you. Also add a payment pin.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm on live chat now, thank you.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Firstly, i would double check that the cinema pass is cancelled by going to My Account > My Passes on here, if it still shows active, click on the cancel button and follow all the on screen step instructions until you get the cancel confirmation up on screen.

Then go back into My Account > My Passes where it should say that the cinema pass is cancelled.

Next, i would go to My Account > My Payments on here and double check that the two cinema pass payments for £9.99 was taken from the same account.

If only one or none of the cinema pass charges of £9.99 are shown under My Payments, then have you ever setup two or more email addresses and created multiple nowtv accounts to take advantage of nowtv offers for new customers ?

There could a number of different reasons why you could have been charged for a cinema pass (see this help guide below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

Does anybody in the house have access to your nowtv devices where they could have accidentally started a free cinema trial or purchased a cinema pass, where it is recommended to add a payment PIN to your account (see help guide below how to setup a payment pin).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-payment-pin-parental-pin-settings

Finally, i would suggest contacting live chat where they should be able to look into your account and may be able to refund you the money if you haven't watched anything on the cinema pass depending on what the live chat advisor can find out what's happened on your account.

Here's a link to live chat (click on the drop down arrow below Anything else to reveal the live chat button).

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Goodluck, any problems report back here and i will tag a NowTV Forum Staff member.