cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Start your 7 day free trial" when I've already paid

My account currently has Entertainment and Boost active.

We are trying to watch Friends: The Reunion: Watch Friends: The Reunion (nowtv.com)

That shows a "Start your 7 day free trials" button. If I click that, it goes through to the checkout then displays "You’ve already got our Boost & Entertainment Membership, so we’ve removed it from your basket."

I've logged in & out and tried this on a variety of devices. It seems to work properly on my phone, but we want to watch it on the TV or at least a laptop.

How can I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Or alternatively start watching on your phone for say 2 minutes, then jump over to your Continue Watching section either on your television or PC.

If your PC or Fire Stick doesn't pick up the My TV Watchlist or Continue Watching from using your phone, then this would suggest to me you are using a different NOW account on your phone.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you have watched something previously on the NOW App on your Fire Stick ?

If so, try my two suggestions and it should pop up under your Continue Watching or Watchlist horizontal tile from the NOW App home screen page depending which method you try.