cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

"Start your 7 day free trial" when I've already paid

My account currently has Entertainment and Boost active.

We are trying to watch Friends: The Reunion: Watch Friends: The Reunion (nowtv.com)

That shows a "Start your 7 day free trials" button. If I click that, it goes through to the checkout then displays "You’ve already got our Boost & Entertainment Membership, so we’ve removed it from your basket."

I've logged in & out and tried this on a variety of devices. It seems to work properly on my phone, but we want to watch it on the TV or at least a laptop.

How can I fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Or alternatively start watching on your phone for say 2 minutes, then jump over to your Continue Watching section either on your television or PC.

If your PC or Fire Stick doesn't pick up the My TV Watchlist or Continue Watching from using your phone, then this would suggest to me you are using a different NOW account on your phone.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What device are you seeing this "message" with?

Is it a large QR scanner icon when you launch the app?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 This is on a laptop through a web browser. I see similar on the FireTV app.

I can't work out how to upload a screenshot in this forum - is it possible to upload a local file?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You should see a little "camera" icon when posting? This gives you the option to attach a file. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @gavs82008 

When I click on the camera icon it asks for a source - looks like you can embed pictures from other websites, but not upload files from the computer. Oh well.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

What I found is that I can click and drag saved pictures into the message. This saves me looking for the file path.

You most certainly can upload pictures from your own computer, as I use it often for uploading the email address for NOWs customer support. 

When you click on the camera you should be able to select "Choose files" which will open the standard file explorer window. That is of course if you don't want to click and drag the picture into the message,

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User I think you can only attach/embed images after 10 replies on the community. Until then, you can have images hosted on an external site by clicking on the two interlinked chains above the message area (see image below when logged into the community page).

Once you've made enough replies, you can then use the little mountain icon and embed images.

Screenshot_20210825-170518.jpg

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you can watch this TV programme on your phone, then go to the NOW App on your phone and add the TV show to your My TV Watchlist.

Then give it say 5 minutes and go to the NOW App on your television and it should then be able to watch under your Watchlist.

If the TV show doesn't get added, then double check your account sign in details are the same on the NOW App My Account section on both your phone and television.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Or alternatively start watching on your phone for say 2 minutes, then jump over to your Continue Watching section either on your television or PC.

If your PC or Fire Stick doesn't pick up the My TV Watchlist or Continue Watching from using your phone, then this would suggest to me you are using a different NOW account on your phone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks @schnapps , I'll give those options a go. Definitely the same account on all devices.