cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

oops, can't access anything

Hi

I registered, signed up for a free trial and tried to watch something on my LG TV.  All I get is an unknown page error. If I look at the account tab, I'm signed in.  I deleted and reinstalled app, but still the same.  Everything is fine with internet connection.

Then I have logged on to my computer / iPad / phone to try and cancel free trial, so I don't get charged at the end of free trial.  It lets me log on, but when I try to access any tab, I get the red oops message and can't access any tab.  Needless to say there is no real live customer service at the moment.

Can anyone help?

I'll just call my credit card and get them to refuse payment if I need to, but would have actually liked to have tried and subscribed to NOW TV.

All in all, its not been a very satisfying experience so far!

Thanks

Alex

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Something is wrong with tv access. I've been unable to watch it now for two weeks but can't get any help as to why. Can access it on my tablet and phone. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply.

When I try to access it from my signed in ipad it asks me if I want to start a free trial, even though I have already signed up for one and added my card details.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm the exact same. Now had three weeks of 'oops' messages, but on the NowTV website. Have gone in circles. Now TV must be making a mint off of this.

I hope their call centre staff are getting paid through this!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem.    Can sign in, but that is as far as I can go - always OOPS.   Been on the chat assistance several times, always get the same queries and given assistance which I have already tried without success.  I'm going to give it one more try, then if unsuccessful going to call it quits.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Sometimes using a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it gets past the Oops message on the NowTV website.

Might be worth a try if you haven't tried it already.