cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

nowtv says they are unable to contact me by email

Two days ago I contacted NOWTV and agreed to switch to them from BT broadband.  

Yesterday I received the following message, sent to my phone ...

Hello, it's NOW. We sent you an email but it didn't get through. To ensure you don't miss any important messages, please sign in to My Account and update your email address at  nowtv.com/mydetails . You can also catch up on any messages you've missed by checking your message centre at  nowtv.com/mymessages .

I have an account with NOWTV that I set up when I signed up with BT 2 years ago. I double checked my email address on my NowTV account, and it is correct.

I have not received any email from NowTV that confirms that I signed up to their broadband.  

However, I have received an email from BT saying they are sorry to see me go.

The text message sent to my phone does not offer any suggestion on how to contact them to find out what has gone wrong.

Any suggestions on what to do?? Otherwise I will cancel NowTV tomorrow.

<end of message>

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The number for the NOW broadband team below.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
redchiz1
Champion 2

If you have NOW TV via BT that it not the same as having a NOW account. How did you sign up for NOW broadband? You can find contact details for them here.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, but this does not address my issue.

I signed up to switch to nowtv from BT.  But they say their email did not get through to me and that I should go sign in to my account and check up on my details.  I have only one account with nowtv. So their instructions on how to get in touch with them to sort out my switch just do not work.  Apparently they do not understand how to deal with my switch.  I have already spent too much of my time messing with them.  It seems they are not yet ready for the big time and I have no time to spend hours worrying about them.  Time to cancel.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Maybe try going to BT and confirming the account with NOW exists with them? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, but your suggestion does not help.

I signed up to switch to nowtv from BT.  But they say their email did not get through to me and that I should go sign in to my account and check up on my details.  I have only one account with nowtv. So their instructions on how to get in touch with them to sort out my switch just do not work.  Apparently they do not understand how to deal with my switch.  I have already spent too much of my time messing with them.  It seems they are not yet ready for the big time and I have no time to spend hours worrying about them.  Time to cancel.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Have you tried calling to explain?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would love to call them and speak to someone. 

As far as I can tell, telephoning them is intentionally made impossible.

But if you have a number, please let me know.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

The number for the NOW broadband team below.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-broadband-calls/switching-to-now-broadband-or-moving-home

NOW Broadband Members can call us 8am–8pm, 7 days a week.

03300 412518
redchiz1
Champion 2

@Anonymous User I did post contact details in my first reply which includes a freephone number. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

Sorry. I did not try it. I had made a complaint through their feedback tab and thought the phone call would not do more.  Perhaps I was wrong and should have tried it.