cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paul72
Advocate

now broadband never take my recurring card payments

now broadband never take my recurring card payments. i keep giving them my card details and every month i get an email saying the payment didnt go through and threaten to cut me off.  ..its a normal mastercard uk bank debit card!

now i could easily phone them and make a manual payment, but do i really want to do this every month? - have to wait for ages in a phone queue to be hear how very busy they are at this moment. i keep responding to them to phone me instead, and i can make a manual payment, but ive never had a response to my messages. 

thinking of ditching nowtv for a supplier who can actually take a monthly payment without fuss.

rant over! 🙄

3 REPLIES 3
redchiz1
Champion 2

That's odd. Have you checked that the card is stored in your personal details in My Account?

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payment-details

Jim49
Advocate

This happened to me too, I found my card details were entered for Tv membership instead of Broadband Membership.

I changed that and that solved the problem, it's found under My Account----Payment Details

paul72
Advocate

my card details are stored in my account;  in tv membership(which i never use or asked for) and my broadband membership, where they disappear every month and i keep re-entering them!

regarding the tv membership, there is no way i can see to delete the card, only to update the details.

when i last phoned them about this i was told they could see the problem and it would now all be sorted. but 2 payments on, and they still dont take the fees saying payment failed.

when i look in the recent payments section, it always says the fees were paid on the correct day of the month. but obviously, my bank account doesnt show any payment.

i see that i just got a message from them that call costs are rising and i have 30 days to cancel the contract. i may well use this as a free escape.  which is a shame as the actual broadband is ok.