cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

now Tv keep takinh money from my account

so this is the this is the 3rd month in a row now Not Tv has took 2 payments from my bank ,£3.00 and £11.99... I dont have any active passes for the last 3 months and no other screens or people are using my account...so what's going on?and why is it so hard to find a simple email or phone number to call now t.v... that robot in chat doesn't answer any questions to my answers.. someone please help.. as im on the verge of ringing Watch Dog as i know this is happening to lots of people... TIA

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry that should have said 2 payments of £3.00 and £11.99 on the same day for the last 3 months... £14.99 each month..

Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User email

customerservices @ nowtv.com (ensuring no spaces)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you.. I've email them next step is watch dog, citizens advice and the ombudsmen if need be.. I posted on Facebook what was happening and ahready 5 people have commented saying this is happening to them and now tv is ignoring them while they take £17.99 a month from their banks too.. rip offs.. but I'll not let this lie.. untill i get a full refund from the money stolen.. untill then im going to bring this to as many people's attention as possible.... You are fair warned now tv!!

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @Saint1976 

Hi IP

I can see that you are upset by the shenanigans happening to your bank account, so may I suggest, along with Saint's advice, that you do the following:

1) Cancel all of the Now TV passes currently active in your account. 

2) Contact your bank and withdraw your permission that allows Now TV to take money from your account.

3) Contact the Resolver web-site and make a complaint, this is their URL:

https://www.resolver.co.uk/complaints/telecoms-complaints

Hope this helps.

UK Bob