cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

new customer broadband phone order mess up

Hi  what it is is that i order  broadband and i thought it had unlimited calls to but it says pay as you go on my order is tghere any now staff that can help please thank u

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Give the NOW Broadband Team a call using the telephone number on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Best way is to call the broadband and calls team, they’ll be able to confirm either way.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

How to submit your complaint:

• Give us a call on 08007591213 to speak directly to a NOW advisor.
FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have been just over on NOW Twitter and their telephone helplines are currently down according to a NOW Tweet that i read.

If you can't get through, then try later on or send them a message using the web form on my previous link.

Personally i would try the telephone number later on (the NOW Broadband Team finishes at 8pm and are open 8am if you can't get through sometime today).

This is also now showing on the NOW Community Service banner that the NOW Broadband telephone lines are not available at the moment.

Screenshot_2021-05-14-17-13-34.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

th\ank u 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Hope you get it sorted.

If you go to Help (towards the top right of the screen and click on it and select Help Centre you will currently see a red service banner saying "Issue's Calling our Broadband and Talk Teams" .

Once the red service banner disappears then you will know the telephone lines are back up and running.

Keep checking this section for any updates.

Hopefully the telephone lines will be back available again soon.