cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

money coming out of my account but no access to the entertainment pass - it thinks I dont have a pas

hello, I have been paying for the entertainment pass for a few months and now it doesn't think I have a pass. I've been paying for it and would like a refund. How do I contact the customer service team? This is a genuine account issue and I need to speak to NOW TV - thanks. Please advise ASAP.

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear you've had issues trying to view. I will look into this and send an e-mail. Keep an eye out on your account.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also had money taken out of my account after cancelling my Pass. Now TV now have £16 of my money that they shouldnt have. But how do I contact them to tell them?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Here's a link page where you can contact NowTV either via their live chat service or alternatively you can drop them a message.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

If you click on the drop down arrow below "Anything else" you should see appear on your screen the two contact options. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks! In the end I just removed my card. That worked for the next payment but didnt get my money back for the two paymentsthey took without my permission so I shall indeed follow your link!