Expert

live chat

hi cant seem to use live chat  it dose.nt seem to be working 

13 REPLIES 13
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @pauline1769 

Sometimes using a different internet browser with the ad blocking software disabled works for me when accessing Live Chat.

Maybe drop them a message instead if you can't access the live chat service.

pauline1769
Expert

Hi it won't allow me to send a message  

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @pauline1769 

I just tried live chat myself on my Android tablet using MS Edge and i got through to them straight away with no problems.

See if this link below works for you, where you may have to select the most appropriate help topic and once at the final stage of the process scroll down towards the bottom of your screen page and click the drop down arrow below Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

So many people cannot contact now tv via the live chat , feedback or messaging service. It's been the same for years and nothing's changed . Now tv say that a Windows or Mac desktop " may be needed " and that JavaScript and others " may " also be needed ". There is one way , the only way that works for me , that is to see the bills and payments page , and choose the , what I think is the " I've been overcharged" option on the FAQs section. An option to message them then appears. Whether or not they reply though is another matter. Now to are very happy not to be contacted.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I wonder if you can help me I have Now TV broadband it went up this September to £25  which is considerably a large amount it is quite a big jump is there anyway you could reduce it my name is Miss Karen Dalton and my no is 07872600635 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You need to call the number you will find under My Account/Orders & Appointments and talk to the Broadband team about a better offer for the coming year, as I expect this jump is because your first year discount has now ended.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

My offer has ended but it is very costly to ring now tv as I only have a mobile phone not a house phone 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Skype?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi how do i recet now tv on password on smart tv thankyou