cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
winterloner
Scholar

live chat wont work on any browser

im on a 2 month pass until feb 20th i looked at my account it says 7.99 to come out 20 th jan which is today but it also says that im on a entertainment pass which is the one i mentioned above , im hoping this is an error because im shouldnt have to pay anything until the pass runs out, and live chat just wont work at all on any browser, i was wondering if anyone could help

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @winterloner

This happens to me all the time when checking my nowtv payments under My Account > Bills & Payments where i have exactly one month to the date left on my vouchers before the next due payment date shown under the Passes & Vouchers section.

I have flagged this up before with the NowTV Team, where i find the next following day that i view & check my payments the bill has changed from either £9.99 (cinema) or £7.99 (entertainment) back to zero and no charge taken which is the correct amount that should be shown on my account.

With regards to contacting live chat i find disabling my ab blocker works for me with MS Edge. 

winterloner
Scholar

thanks for replying , i will see what my account says tomorrow then, hopefully it will correct itself and say £0 owed, and i will try to see if i disabled my ad blocker by accident as live chat worked a few months ago when i tried, once again thanks for your help

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @winterloner

I would also double check you bank statement, but for me when the nowtv software adjusts it's self the next day the charge is gone back to the correct value of zero which tallys up from my bank statements that no money was taken out of my account.

Hopefully if you check your My Account > Bills & Payment section on your account tomorrow the figure for the 20th of January 2019 will re adjust back to zero charge.

winterloner
Scholar

ok will do, many thanks