Anonymous User
Not applicable

i cancelled Hayu after a week and youre still taking payment

can you please reimburse the 2 x £3.99 amounts and cancel Hayu

11 REPLIES 11
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

When you look under My Account/Passes & vouchers, what does it show under Hayu?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It shows £3.99 for hayuAnd £7.99 for Netflix 
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

I would recommend using the Live chat about the refund.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

1. NOW TV account & payments

2. Cancelling or renewing NOW TV Passes

3. Drop down 'How to get in touch'

4. Live Chat

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You are buying Netflix from NowTV?

Or did you perhaps mean Entertainment?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
ukbobboy
Legend

@RoyB  @gavs82008  @Anonymous User 

Hi Guys

I've just cancelled my Hayu free pass, which last until 10th October, and, for my own protection, I've taken a screen print of that cancelled pass.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable
##- Please type your reply above this line -
That’s fabulous but how do I get my money back and cancel this for good
I e how do I actually get through to NOW tv and not a community group ?
There doesn’t seem to be a number 
##
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

You are correct; there isn’t a number.

But the link that @gavs82008 kindly gave you above gets you through to NowTV Live Chat, who are empowered to help you with your issues.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @gavs82008 

Hey Jojo

Didn't you see the email from Gavs to you specifically, which is a few posts above?

UK Bob

RoyB
Legend

Hi @ukbobboy 

If you don’t mind me asking, was that a ‘free’ pass with continuing payment strings that a less alert person might not have noticed?

Or was it something you thought was entirely above board?