cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

different price

I upgraded to faster broadboad half way through my first year with NowTV and I am now being charged £5 more than the advertised price of the package.
It's not even been 12 months since I first signed up! Am I being scammed?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact customer chat, they will be able to fix that right away.

Personally, I have been charges twice for a pass I had cancelled twice so...I'm getting wary of the ethic and quality of nowTV Might start looking at other options that may be more expensive on the box, but at least don't have hidden cost or dodgy pass or unclear pricing.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Contact customer chat, they will be able to fix that right away.

Personally, I have been charges twice for a pass I had cancelled twice so...I'm getting wary of the ethic and quality of nowTV Might start looking at other options that may be more expensive on the box, but at least don't have hidden cost or dodgy pass or unclear pricing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Same here, it's a little too dodgy and they could not explain why they messed up a rather simple process. Now it seems they fixed the issue but have locked me into another yearly contract at the right price (without having even finished my first year with them). It feels like they are taking advantage of me either way.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I connect to customer chat please as I have a pricing query and all I get is a robot who can’t answer my questions 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

To reach NowTV Live Chat, open this link page below.

Then click the small blue arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch, then click on either TV or Broadband (depending if it's a TV pass or Broadband billing or pricing query).

Then hopefully the button will turn green and click on it to start a live chat.

Should the live chat button not open for you, then try a different internet browser or another device with a browser on it.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/now-tv-account-payments/i-have-a-query-about-my-bill-or-payment-date 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you I will try that