cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

cut off

My internet is down so I did the diagnostics in my account. It came up with a big red label saying i havent paid my bill of £nothing.

When I go to my account billing it says pay £42

Yet in my "previous invoices"  it says that $42 has been paid on 14th May?

due again 14th June I presume?  How can they have cut me off when ive got an invoice saying I have paid?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You need to click the 3 dots as the right side and any options for your post will be in the drop down.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

sorry for the dollar sign... its meant to be £ couldnt find anywhere to edit my post...new to this community

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You need to click the 3 dots as the right side and any options for your post will be in the drop down.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

But the option to edit your post expires about ten minutes(?) after you first post it, so you have to be quick.

Typically, it’s for the things you only spot when you reread your posting in situ immediately after you have posted it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

did that autmatically but could not find that option...yes it was immediately after i read my post... maybe because I am a newbie?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did that but there was not an option...and yes i did it immediately after i reread it and saw my typo.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Could be a glitch with the system. Best to call the team and find out the situation.

Number in the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1