cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

contacting nowtv

Why does nothing ever work on this website?

I can never find a contact number for nowtv. Online chat never works. I email nowtv and get a reply the email address is not monitored. Why is it so frustratingly hard to get hold of nowtv? I don't have time to waste decrypting nowtvs illusive contact information.

Someone please provide me with a nowtv telephone number or email address to speak to an actual person to fix an issue I'm having. 

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Cant help with phone numbers - but had the same problem with online chat. Using chrome with third party cookie blocking did nothing but made contact immediately using Edge

Hope this helps you make contact (if not by phone)

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

So there is a number, but this is reseved for broadband customers only. Anything relating to TV memberships will be via Live chat or email. 

As @Anonymous User has mentioned, live chat can be a pain and on some broswers just doesn't work. Are you able to confirm that you are seeing the "chat online" displayed in the below link?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

For the customer support email address, they do monitor it as I have dealt with them very recently. Is this the address your sending emails to? (picture below)

Now TV customer service.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am using edge. Yes I can see the 'chat online' button. Clicking it does nothing. I'm sorry but this is not the first time I've had issues with online chat, the website in general, vouchers and being unable to log into my account (which took nowtv 4 months to fix after countless emails and complaints).

Even right now the broadband fault checker isn't working. When I last tried it a few months ago it wasn't working then either.

I emailed this morning to [email removed]. I will try the one you suggested.

Thanks.