cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

closing account FULLY

Hi, I want to close my account. I tried it for free for two weeks and forgot to cancel on time so was debited for the first month. I still want to close the account though and cannot find any way to do it online myself.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hello, I am getting exactly the same problem.  My account keeps getting billed each month for £9.99 but the pass is not showing on the "My Passes" page.

Please could you tell me how to cancel my Sky Movies pass.  Thanks.

Hi and welcome to the forum,

In order to confirm whether your passes are active, here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'.
  • Refer to the 'Due On' date next to the NOW TV package you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports)?

You should see something like this: -

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV service is using a Windows or Mac computer (not a mobile device), here's what you need to do...

When you are logged onto this forum: - 

• Click on the 'My Account' button (see the top right of every forum web page). 
  • Access 'My Passes'. 
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports).

Cheers

View solution in original post

50 REPLIES 50
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello, I would like to close my account fully please. Can you please let me know how to do it? thank you 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If I’m being honest I’m not sure of the process. Normally I suggest sending an email to customer service. 

You’ll find the email in the post above yours

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

ok thank you!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'd like to delete my online account too, could someone from customer service please contact me? I could find where I could fill out an inquiry form for that or a link to close the account on my own.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Look at the post directly up from yours.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008just checking, are you from customer service? I thought I was contacting customer service politely.

ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User   @gavs82008 

Hey D

Gavs, like most of the people that post in the forum, including myself, are NOW customers and, as such, have no other formal contact with this company.

What forum members like Gavs and myself do is try to help out other NOW customers with the benefit of out knowledge, experience and point out where to access help URLs and email addresses both within and outside of this web-site.

However, you should be aware that members of the NOW team do occasionally pop into this forum and may see your post, but more often than not they don't.

Therefore, if you really want to contact NOW's customer service then take Gavs advice and email the address in his post.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@ukbobboy Hi Bob, thanks for your reply and your clarification about the customer service part. I just need customer service to contact me or contact customer service. In my case, not much knowledge or experience is needed. I don't just trust info / advice from online #misinformtation #factcheck. I will give customer service a call directly. Thanks again!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@gavs82008 Rude af.

FYI: My message was for customer service to contact me.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

No need to put in swearing short hand. 

The point of my post was to the point and indicated where to get customer support email address.

Like @ukbobboy  has kindly mentioned NOW very seldomly drop on and reply to comments. 

If I had come across as rude I apologise.